Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have not used outlook mail in ages. I don't remember my…

Customer Question
I have not used...

I have not used outlook mail in ages. I don't remember my password ***** ser name, and I have to send an exam paper from word. please help what do you need from me

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Outlook account on any other devices?

No. I use***@******.*** because my administrater set it up that way.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I'm sorry I do not remember. I think one was my first school and obviously I used the wrong one

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No just help me reset up my email ty

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/8/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Do you actually mean you used Microsoft Outlook program to manage your Yahoo email address, but now you forgot the password ***** Yahoo email address?