Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have computer, 2 cell phones, pad, and kindle fire all…

Customer Question
I have computer, 2...

I have computer, 2 cell phones, pad, and kindle fire all using yahoo mail. can't get signed in on any email. trying to change password ***** yahoo is trying to send account key to email I don't reconise.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I did see that at one time . could not remember the answer put in for 1 or the 2 questions so it would not let me go on.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just need to get on yahoo email

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/8/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
What re your email addresses?