Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My email was working perfectly yesterday. Today it is asking…

Customer Question
My email was working...

My email was working perfectly yesterday. Today it is asking me for credential for my account. My admin is no longer associated with our company and we cannot get any admin information to reset my password. What can I do? My boss, ***** *****, has called Microsoft and they gave us #1407309556, transferred us to another tech and then hung up on us. Please help.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

The phone number to our office is(###) ###-#### I am not sure of the security questions since our admin is not answering calls.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Our ex-admin

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Do i need to wait at my computer at work or will the answer post here and I can sign on with another computer at home?
12/8/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

What's your email address please?

Thanks. Let me review the domain name. Just moment .

Your email provider is Microsoft though your domain is registered at GoDaddy.

How many email accounts do you have with the domain?

> My admin is no longer associated with our company

What kind of admin are you referring to? Domain name admin at GoDaddy, or email admin at your Microsoft Office account?

> we cannot get any admin information to reset my password

Is the admin below person?

Registrant Contact Information:

Name

Jason Player

Organization

CPU Consultant, Inc

We have 2 emails on the accounts:***@******.*** and***@******.***
We are looking for the admin information for the email accounts.
Jason Player is the admin for both godaddy and Microsoft however he cannot find the admin information, ie administrator password ***** username.
My email is completely shut down and I could be missing emails with legal documents on them.
Can you send the admin username and password ***** Jason so he can contact us? Or reset my password ***** my email account so that I can work? ***@******.*** is working fine. It is my account that has gone haywire.
I have received the information I needed through Microsoft. Thank you for your assistance.
Lisa Terry
Good to know this and thanks for the update.How about your emails? Already reset the password ***** both accounts are working now?