Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't remember my microsoft name when I opened it. It was…

Customer Question
I can't remember my...

I can't remember my microsoft name when I opened it

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

It was gmail now it is iCloud, I was Breached

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Both

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

To get back gmail or microsoft

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Xbox 360 could be a microsoft name

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/7/2017
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

Could you let me know what's your Microsoft/Gmail email address?

i do not want to do this on the phone text go back to the laptop or i will just forget the five dollars and my bank will give it back. i was just about to sign up for the full thing with your company. i do not do business like this. laptop on;ly
you took your money and told me that there was a problem, and there was no problem at all
are you there

Yes, I'm still here. Do you want me to set up a secure remote session on your laptop now, so I can check the account with you?