Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

May I talk by telephone? Windows 10 with problem with gmail…

Customer Question
May I talk by...

May I talk by telephone?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Windows 10 with problem with gmail and google account passwords

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

It's on my lap top

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No and thank you

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Please call me because I can't get into my email
12/8/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

Yes, you can request phone call from your side at extra cost.

If you can see this message via web, you don't need email to chat with us. This is no extra charge.

What's your actual issue please?

I'm going to bed now and won't be back to the computer until Saturday. Sorry, good luck, and thank you for trying to solve my problem.

No problem. Take your time. Welcome back at any time.