Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Over sized ions larglettering email. Outlook. Web browser hp…

Customer Question
Over sized ions larglettering...

Over sized ions larglettering email

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser hp computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Don't know how to find out wath tudo

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
12/7/2017
Email technician: PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast replied 9 months ago
PC_Wizzard
PC_Wizzard, Computer Enthusiast

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please press and hold the Ctrl key on your keyboard and scroll with your mouse up or down and let me know if it works?