Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can't reset my Google password. No I have a back up email…

Customer Question
I can't reset my...

I can't reset my Google password

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No I have a back up email to reset it but it kicked me out I had to reset my phone and lost all my contacts and need ASAP for business purposes it says it will take 3 to 5 days before anyone will contact me

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Customer:

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Needs to sign in ASAP please

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/7/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 8 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Is your cell phone number associated with the Google account? Do you still have access to the phone number?