Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need to TALK to a PERSON in order to be assisted in

Customer Question
recovery of my Apple ID....
I need to TALK to a PERSON in order to be assisted in recovery of my Apple ID.
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/7/2017
Email technician: Karthik Nagarajan, Computer Engineer replied 7 months ago
Karthik Nagarajan
Karthik Nagarajan, Computer Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Before we proceed further, I would like to ask you few question about this problem. Could you please tell me what is the apple ID? So that we can go ahead and check what it the resetting option.

My Apple ID is:
User name:***@******.***Is my password *****?

No, let me go ahead and check what are the resetting option.

‎Can I have phone number which ends with (•••) •••-••95 ?

I want to TALK to a PERSON for support.

We do have an two option were we can take remote support or live phone calling. This is only an add on service and it is an optional plan, If you wish you can opt this service, While there is a nominal fee for this, It is 100% refundable if I am unable to resolve your issue.

A text message with a verification code was sent to +1(###) ###-#### Can I have that Code?

My verification code is 888735

Are you sure 888735 is your verification code which received in your phone?