Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Tying to open an email and I get the message that text

Customer Question
Tying to open an...

Tying to open an email and I get the message that text formatting is not working.

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Internet is working fine . I have the emails downloaded but when I attempt to open them I get that message.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

1. I am receiving mail.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

2. when I attempt to open them I get a message "the text formatting is not available .

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/7/2017
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 7 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.