Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Don't remember my password or the correct e-mail address,

Customer Question
Don't remember my password...

Don't remember my password ***** the correct e-mail address

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes but everytime I sent my email for direc

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Every time I would send for directions with my password ***** my email address it wouldn't show anythiing on my emails

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/7/2017
Email technician: Byron, PC Support Tech replied 7 months ago
Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

When was the last time you recall being able to sign in to your email?

I think it''s been a few years

Thank you. Can you tell me who is your provider?

gmail, yahoo, aol, outlook.com for example

yahoo
i'm pretty sure the address is [email protected]/com

THanks. Let me check on that.

Good news. That is indeed a valid Yahoo email account.

To reset your password, can you tell me if you are able to receive text messages

at your phone number ending in 20 ?

I can

THank you. Please tell me the account key that was just sent via text message to your phone.

It is not a password.

Please send me the account key as soon as you receive it. They are time-sensitive and expire if unused.

WZEXNYPC

Thank you. Please go to the Yahoo page and sign in

to your email: *****@******.***

Your new password *****: 87alfa88

Please confirm that you are now able to sign.

If you would like any additional information or assistance,
please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you could, please take a moment
to rate the service using the stars at the top of the page, then submit,
as that is how we are credited with assisting.
It would be much appreciated.

that code didn't work

Your new password ***** 87alfa88

I have confirmed that the password ***** work.

Please go to www.yahoo.com

Click the envelope icon in the upper right corner.

Enter your email address: *****@******.***

and when asked for your password *****: 87alfa88

the message now reads that they have disabled my abiity to sign in

Was there a reason given? Your account is working.