Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

The window is too large and I can't access commands that are…

Customer Question
The window is too...

The window is too large and I can't access commands that are on the right such as "send" for email

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes. I think the phone number attached to gmail is(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Will this help with other email systems? My husband also can't "send" with his webmail.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/7/2017
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 8 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me if you are doing this on a windows or mac computer?

Please let me know