Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have been trying to access my account for almost 2 weeks…

Customer Question
I have been trying...

I have been trying to access my account for almost 2 weeks now. I can't remember the last password ***** used and I have done every single one of the prompts...email code, text code, "yes" on my tablet, pet's name....it keeps telling me I can not be verified! What more do I need to do? This is ridiculous! I can't access my personal information, much less my information for work! I never signed out and I don't know why I am having so much trouble!

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes, my phone and my tablet.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes...my pet's name and my phone number

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I need to access my account!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/7/2017
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me please the part of your email address after the @ symbol?