Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I had a hard drive failure and now have a new hard drive but…

Customer Question
I had a hard...

I had a hard drive failure and now have a new hard drive but I lost my AOL file and my AOL ComputerCheckUp. How do I get that back and can I recover my favorites and email contact files?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand, model, and Operating System (OS) of your computer?

I have microsoft Windows 10 now.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your computer?

I can open my email through edge but I prefer the looks from AOL.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/7/2017
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you already have the AOL desktop installed?

Please let me know

No

Thank you

Can you install it from here as the first step

http://download.newaol.com/clients/bush/waol/0.4346.2024.1/roadie1.8.8.3/AOL_Desktop_9.8.exe

Let me know when this is done please and we do the next program