Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I am trying to log into a brand new account. cant remember…

Customer Question
I am trying to...

I am trying to log into a brand new account. cant remember my password ***** its not allowing me to reset

Technician's Assistant: What exactly are you having trouble accessing?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Outlook account on any other devices?

No i created this new account to apply for a very important job i have not even sent one email from it so i cannot answer the secruity questions

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I dont believe i set any up i have a phone number i think

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thats it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/7/2017
Email technician: Richard, Email Systems Specialist replied 7 months ago
Richard, Email Systems Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Via which program are you trying to sign into it with?

Please let me know

Thank you