Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Retreive email. Com password. Google gmail. Phone. You name…

Customer Question
Retreive email. Com password ...

Retreive email. Com password

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Google gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

You name it but I'm new at this so i really don't know how.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you very much

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
12/7/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 9 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris