Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I need to know the information on the gmail account. Where…

Customer Question
I need to know...

I need to know the information on the gmail account***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Where is this account is been logged in from?

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. What troubleshooting have you tried?

No I need to know about the gmail id from which I am getting the emails from

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No just that where is the gmail is accessed from

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
12/7/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Are you receiving emails from this email address and you want to know where this person is sending you emails from?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess