Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

WHY DO I HAVE ABOUT FOUR FB PROFILES? UPDATING MY FIRST ONE…

Customer Question
WHY DO I HAVE...

WHY DO I HAVE ABOUT FOUR FB PROFILES?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

I AM STILL UPDATING MY FIRST ONE BECAUSE I HAD MY ORIGINAL PROFILE SINCE 2008 AND WAS CANCEL BECAUSE I COULD NOT REMEMBER MY PASSWORD ***** TROUBLE

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

YES...i HAVE FOUR ACCOUNTS BUT THE ONLY ONE THAT I WANT IS THE ONE WITH THE NAME NORMA IRIS GONZALEZ THAT HAS MY PICTURE WITH A CHRISTMAS FRAME.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/7/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 7 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant

> WHY DO I HAVE ABOUT FOUR FB PROFILES?

Doo you mean you have 4 FB accounts, and now you want to keep using one of them?

When did you create the others? Using the same email addresses or different ones? Do you have access to the given email address(es)?

this is my new credit card, I think is that I don't have enough money in the account, so please cancel
anyways it to late and I have to go to bed. I will call when I check with my bank thank you, ***** ***** because you took so long that every thing was going ok.
Okay good night for now. Take your time and just buzz me here once you are available again. Thanks.