Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I can not sign in to my gmail account I go thru the process…

Customer Question
I can not sign...

I can not sign in to my gmail account I go thru the process get a verification code plug it in but I keep getting questions and it keeps going in to a round and round with the same process until it tells me google can't verify it's me this is on my pc at home my gmail is working on my phone

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

Yes my phone

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Don't understand your question I think google has(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Google has sent verification codes to my pohone by text when I punch in code doesn't work

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
12/7/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 9 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
Hello, this is Bing to help here. Did you actually get verification code from your cell phone? Or you did not receive any code on cell phone at all?
Sorry just noticed your last message telling the codes were received but never worked.Is this number(###) ###-####associated with Google and you are still using it?