Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Google. Our office just got an email from an email address…

Customer Question
Hello Google. Technician's Assistant:...

Hello Google.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Our office just got an email from an email address that you should void. It was***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

See if someone can knock that off the system. The ladies in our office were pretty offended by this email coming into our office.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I am an old retired Judge who has seen most of it. I used to say I had seen it all but not so. There is a dumb ----- born every minute I guess and we are only limited by their creativity.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

That is it

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/6/2017
Email technician: sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 8 months ago
sudipto_dutta
sudipto_dutta, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP

Are you only getting those email from that particular address?

See, you cannot stop anyone to send emails, what you can do is, just block that email address, did you try that?