Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

We are trying to connect gmail to an eye phone and having…

Customer Question
We are trying to...

We are trying to connect gmail to an eye phone and having trouble It keeps asking. Goodgle couuld not verify***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On iphone or lap top

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mac Expert to know before I connect you?

No we just want that gmail to talk to the iphone

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/6/2017
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 7 months ago

May I know if you are able to access your Gmail account in your laptop without any issues?