Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I was trying to create a gmail account for my daughter and…

Customer Question
I was trying to...

I was trying to create a gmail account for my daughter and somewhere in the process her new email address became attached to my own google account (which I had under a yahoo.com email address. Now I find I am unable to change the gmail account attache to my own gmail address. Can you hjelp? I need to detach my daughter's email address so that she can use it on her own.

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I don't actually use gmail, but only have accounts when forced to to use google services. I sue google mostly on my pC

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Online, with google, but it just says that I cannot change the gmail address associated with my account.. I need to free the gmail address up form the account so I can use it for y daughter.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/6/2017
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 8 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

May i connect with you remotely to troubleshoot the issue directly? Thanks