Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Will not let me into pc. asks for email and password which I…

Customer Question
Will not let me...

Will not let me into pc. asks for email and password ***** I don't know but can not get into email for code as its asking this info

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No just you

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Email which I cannot get to says pop on top of message

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
12/6/2017
Email technician: Byron, PC Support Tech replied 9 months ago
Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

Is this a Windows 10 computer that you are unable to sign in to?