Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Perhaps you can help me. We have TOP for Gmail - how do we…

Customer Question
Hi perhaps you can...

Hi perhaps you can help me. We have TOP for Gmail - how do we delete a reminder?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

We just cant find a delete button for the reminder. ;}

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No the real issue is tracking multiple actions

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/6/2017
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 7 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your reminder issue. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

What type of computer or device are you using to stop the update/reminder?

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

I believe that we are using Windows EX
Are you familiar with TOp for gmail?

To remove a reminder from your calendar, you can either mark it as done or delete it.

Mark a reminder as done

When you mark a reminder as done, it stays on that date on your calendar but is crossed out.

1. Open Google Calendar.
  2. Click the reminder you want to update.
  3. Click Mark as done.

Delete a reminder

When you delete a reminder, it will be removed completely.

1. Open Google Calendar.
  3. Click Delete.

Hide all reminders

1. Open Google Calendar.
  2. Under "My Calendars," click Reminders.
No this is for TOP not gmail.
This is not a reminder from a calendar

Give me just a moment.

no I am not interested in connecting

If you see a request for remote, it is automated. Please disregard as i am not sending them to you if you do not need that feature.

Only click that accept for remote portion if you prefer that method.
This is where we connect computers and i resolve the issue with you in real time together after remote is accepted and directions are sent. It will ONLY work with a mac or windows pc. NO other device.
We use this feature for people who need a little more hands on approach with resolving their issue.

If it is not desired, please just disregard and we will continue written communication.

Are you familiar with TOP?
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Open your Inbox then go into Drafts folder

You should see the email that you set for later in there and you can delete it.