Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Cant get my msn mail to work. Outlook. No I was hacked n all…

Customer Question
Cant get my msn...

Cant get my msn mail to work

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

Outlook

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

No I was hacked n all my files were deleted

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/6/2017
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 8 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

I look forward to helping you today.

I must ask a question or two before we begin. Thank you in advance for taking the time to answer.

Which program do you use to access your email (Outlook, Mac Mail, Entourage, Internet Explorer, Firefox, etc)?

Thank you,
Jason

P.S. If you do not know the answers to any of my questions or are confused about something, please let me know by replying on this page.