Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I picked the wrong name for my gmail account. How do I

Customer Question
I picked the wrong...

I picked the wrong name for my gmail account. How do I change it. I tried canceling my account and it doesnt seem to let me do this

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I just singed up yesterday to gmail from my computer. When I get the name I WANT i WILL ACCESS FROM HOME AND MOBILE

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thats it

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/6/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

You can't "change" it but you can create a new account instead.

Are you okay with that option?