Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

How can I find my use rid and password for, a cell phone and…

Customer Question
How can I find...

How can I find my use rid and password ********@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

A cell phone and my pc

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

No phone number but questions. my cell phone number is(###) ###-####

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/6/2017
Email technician: Sandy, Computer Specialist replied 7 months ago
Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist

Hello! My name is Sandy.I'm reviewing your question now. Let's get started!
Please add this page to bookmarks or favorites.

Please try to reset your gmail account password ***** given under:
Click the link:
http://gmail.com
Click "forgot your password"
And follow on-screen instructions to create a new password.

Keep me posted.

I will be standing by.

Try speaking to me no text no recording. Right now I am totally confused. I thought I chanel my password. But nothing works

Please type your contact number(landline or mobile) and I will call you.