Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I'm setting up my second echo at my office. Having problems

Customer Question

I'm setting up my second echo at my office. Having problems setting new password. Forgot the original.
JA: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?
Customer: outlook
JA: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?
Customer: web browser
JA: What troubleshooting have you tried?
Customer: I was able to put in the information needed to re-set password ***** Amazon sent me the code. I put in the code and my email address . I've tried this 2x and it doesn't work
JA: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I just want to start using this device. The first time I set it up at home it was relatively easy
Category: Email
Expert:  Aparna Indresh replied 11 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know the exact issue your are facing with device echo when trying to set up the new password?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I’m not paying for this service??

I am a user of the site just like you and cannot help you with site-related issues. You can contact JustAnswer's Customer Service by clicking on the Contact Us button at the bottom of your screen or by going to this link: http://ww2.justanswer.com/customer-support

Sorry for the inconvenience caused but justanswer is a paid service.