Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Just bought a inspiration 11 it ignored the e mail address I…

Customer Question
Just bought a inspiration...

Just bought a inspiration 11 it ignored the e mail address I put in and picked an old one I don't have anymore don't know where it got that and an old phone number I can't get a pass code or anything won't let me get any feather keeps sending to old email that nonexistant

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

This is my e mail***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

The computer has an obsolete email it put in***@******.*** I retired and that is where this computer has in it

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

That's it I'm stuck

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/6/2017
Email technician: Kris Rodgers, IT Manager replied 7 months ago
Kris Rodgers
Kris Rodgers, IT Manager

Hi
Sorry for the delay, we are busy and I've just got to your question.
How long has this been happening?
Thanks
Kris

I just bought it it put my outdated e mail in and ignored my real e mail how do I change it

Kris