Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I've got a new I phone and am having trouble with email. I…

Customer Question
I've got a new...

I've got a new I phone and am having trouble with email. I updated passwords and my phone is working and my desktop computer can receive mail, but I cannot get my outgoing emails to get sent. Help!!!

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I have a desktop I Mac, a verizon hot spot with tower service. This is the computer that won't let me send.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Changing passwords, trying to contact help through google

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I recently aquired the ISE phone and that there may be a problem due to that???

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/6/2017
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Can you go to Windows -> Connection Doctor and see what the error is in regards ***** *****?