Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

FB told me they had sent a form from here for me to fill…

Customer Question
FB told me they had...
FB told me they had sent a form from here for me to fill out. How do I retrive it.
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/6/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 8 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi and welcome to JustAnswer! Before we get started, it looks like you may be trying to reach another company. JustAnswer is a question and answer site and not affiliated with the company you are trying to reach. I am a certified technician and if you'd like to continue on JustAnswer, I will try my best to help you with your question. Otherwise, if you came here by mistake, let me know and the Customer Care team will reach out to you.

Went on FB tech help, asked to pay a refundable $5 via a credit card and while I was waiting for the tech that additional paperwork would be here to fill out. So at this point I am totally confused.
No since only FB can resolve this issue, it is not my computer that is the problem. Sorry to bother you.