Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

After a 5 month abscene offline, now I can not connect to my…

Customer Question
After a 5 month...

After a 5 month abscene offline, now I can not connect to my email account

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

4 llights

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

Can't remember my last password ********@******.***

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/6/2017
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 7 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

do you have access to your phone number ending in 16