Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have forgotten my password to my account and I don't

Customer Question
I have forgotten my...

I have forgotten my password ***** my account and I don't remember any past password. I'm so sorry. Can you please help me

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I can't get it on anything. I believe I accidentally locked my self out when my phone was in my pocket

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I have another phone on my Verizon account. Would that work

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/6/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

Which account do you need help with?

I am trying to retrieve my password ***** my gmail account :***@******.***

What is the last password ***** you remember working?