Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I forgot my password, but havnt set up my new phone

Customer Question
I forgot my password...

I forgot my password, but havnt set up my new phone yet....can you ask me some security questions?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

On this one(my notebook) and I have it set to "remember my password".....so IT remembers my password, but to set up my phone. I need it.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I think security questions.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm ***** ***** COOPER, born april 15 1983, at Richland Memorial hospital. My mothers maiden name is ***** ***** father is George Gregg Cooper

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/6/2017
Email technician: michelleclive, Email replied 7 months ago
michelleclive

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

let me know the version of windows running on the nptebook on which you can access the email