Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I would like to return to my first email which is. Take off…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to return to my first email which is***@******.***. Take off new one which is sb6jpmk

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Tablet

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

This is the first

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No, all my business connections are with the first email which is***@******.***

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/6/2017
Email technician: michelleclive, Email replied 9 months ago
michelleclive

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out and resolve the problem as quick as possible.

on which device do you wish to use your first email