Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Since a few hours I do not have access to my gmail. I would…

Customer Question
Since a few hours...

Since a few hours I do not have access to my gmail. I would like to set it up with a new password ***** do not know how.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Gmail account on any other devices?

Same problem on with my iPhone, ...beside with my iMac.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I assume so.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

How will I be connected?

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
How long do I need to wait for answer?
12/6/2017
Email technician: rugar8, Computer Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
rugar8
rugar8, Computer Support Specialist
To reset your forgotten Gmail password ***** recover access to your account:
Make sure you either: have a secondary email address specified for your Gmail account or. ...
Click Forgot password? on Gmail's log-in page.
If prompted, type your full Gmail email address over Enter your email on the Account support page.
Click Next.Gmail will now ask a number of questions to try to establish you as the owner of the account. For each question:Enter your answer as well as you can and click Next or
Click Try a different question if you cannot answer or do not have access to the resource – a secondary email address, say, or a phone number.
How / where do I found the gmail log-in page? Not sure I have a secondary email address specified for my gmail account.
No worries. From a computer, visit www.gmail.com. This will get you to Gmail’s login page. Then follow steps as outline in my previous post.