Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I want to open an account

Customer Question
I want to open an account
Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/6/2017
Email technician: rugar8, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
rugar8
rugar8, Computer Support Specialist
What kind of account would you like to open?
An account to buy books for my kindle.
I gave my info to get an account to buy books for my Kindle but It seems you are not doing anything to help me .
Is there a phone number I can speak with a human person.
No I dont want you to charge me for the security

Kindle books requires an Amazon account. You can create an Amazon account here:

https://goo.gl/AspLjB

Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hello:

I'm so very sorry it took so long for someone to offer assistance to you. My name is ***** ***** I've just come online and saw your question waiting. Before we start, can you please confirm if you still need assistance with your question? Thank you!