Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Well apparantly i have 2 e mails and one of them is wrong…

Customer Question
Well apparantly i have...

Well apparantly i have 2 e mails and one of them is wrong and I can not sign to my walmart account. My correct email is: ***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Yahoo

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Yahoo? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I just want to get rid of the e mail that is wrong.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

That is all I want to do

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
12/6/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 9 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?
  2. Which one is the wrong email?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

If I have to pay for this service. Just forge it.
FORGET IT if I have to pay for this service.

I am very sorry about the confusion. Yes, our services are not free and you already paid a deposit. Here is the link about refunding:

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

Please process the refund since you do not want to continue. I am opting out now.

Thank you,

Jess