Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I click email and it doesn't come up on the screen. Gmail.

Customer Question
I click email and...

I click email and it doesn't come up on the screen

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through a web browser

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

A computer or cell phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I can find everything else on google /safari

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/6/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using a windows computer or a mac?
  2. Are you using Safari or Chrome?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess