Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I would like to recover my email and Facebook but I can not…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to recover my email and Facebook but I can not remember my old password. I have done each task that has been requested but I can not seem to get to my old Facebook account.HELP please.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Yes. On***@******.***.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

My phone number has changed. it is(###) ###-####or(###) ###-####

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

A lot of my old friends are on the billiard account and I would like to get back there or combine the 2 or something. I feel like I am going wacky trying to meet all of the requests with no good luck or results. Please help me.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
12/6/2017
Email technician: bbao, IT Consultant replied 9 months ago
bbao
bbao, IT Consultant
At first, please advise if you have access to your Gmail mailbox now? Or, do you need to recover your Gmail mailbox at first?