Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

If i delete an email, Can i get it back. very important.

Customer Question
If i delete an...

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Phone

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

It my wife's phone and we were trying to find the deleted files but can't.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/6/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

There is a form that you can fill out to try and recover it.

Click here: https://support.google.com/mail/contact/missingemails?rd%3D1

my wife lost an email. she thimks she deleted it. how can we get it back

no i dont want that. so i fill out the form and how do i get it back

Did you read the response after submitting the form?

Google will attempt to recover the emails and they will put them back into your Inbox or whatever folder it was deleted from. Please check the location of where the email was