Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Google updated last night and now all my emails are missing,

Customer Question
Google updated last night...

Google updated last night and now all my emails are missing, it wouldn't let me log in. I had to reset one, but I need the other email account. What do I do? I only have a laptop no other devices, no smart phone (fingers won't work on them)

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I do not have any other devices

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I am not sure

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Do you want my phone number?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/6/2017
Email technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 7 months ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you. Let's get started!

What is the email address that you need help with?

What is the last password ***** you remember working?