Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Can i change my email address? Gmail. Web browser i need to…

Customer Question
Can i change my...

Can i change my email address?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser i need to change my email address because i just recently started my own company and need it to send bids out to my customers threw google docs

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I tried to start a new gmail but it is not working it will not let me send any emails out what so ever

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
12/6/2017
Email technician: Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant replied 9 months ago
Kamil Anwar, Exchange & Email Consultant

Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.

Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.

Yes, it can be changed.

What is the error you are getting when trying to send e-mails?