Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I have updated my Christmas list in my contacts and followed…

Customer Question
I have updated my...

I have updated my Christmas list in my contacts and followed the instructions to export and then import as a cvs or something how my account is all messed up. Could some call me to walk me through this or could you access my account and see what's going on? Thanks you!

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

I was on my iPhone just closed it

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes, why would i need to reset my password?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No i think that's it. Thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
12/5/2017
Email technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 8 months ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.
I am very sorry about your issues. Few things first:

1. Are you using only your iphone to access your email account? Or are you also using your computer?
  2. Can you please describe what you meant by "your account was messed up"? How?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.
Best regards,
Jess

I was on my PC when after updating my Christmas mailing list if follow the instructions.
In Google contacts export the group of contacts using Google CSV format (for importing into a Google account).
Go to Avery Design & Print Online.
Choose the appropriate Avery label.
Select a design I chose a simple.I could not get into a usable excel spreadsheet so went on to a blog that stated the new updated contacts are very difficult and to go to old contact format. it was something happened to my contacts. when i went back into my contacts it looked like it was my contact from when I had my new computer set up 4 years ago and stated that there were 2 dulicates found with a dismiss and a view button to press, i tried to press dismiss and neither would work.:

Thank you for writing back with that information. Your EXPORTED your Google contacts so that you can IMPORT them to the software you are using? (which is an online software?)

I cannot get past the screen it's locked. So how would i import them?

Which screen are you referring to? The export screen? Or the import screen?

When I open my gmail contacts it a shaded screen as described earlier. The screen is frozen and does not respond.

Is this happening in your PC or on your iPhone?

As I stated before it on my PC. I called a local computer help line and they were able to resolve the problem. I find you organization difficult to work with, there for consider this over and done with.

Ok. If we only did a secure remote assistance on this, I could have fixed it for you sooner. But anyway, I am glad it is fixed now through local help.

Here is the link about refunding if you want to get a refund of your deposit:

ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund

Thank you for using our service.

Best regards,

Jess