Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Why is there a charge to recover gmail when I have been

Customer Question
Why is there a...

Why is there a charge to recover gmail when I have been hacked?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

On my nook device

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

No much.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
12/5/2017
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 9 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your gmail. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question.

Can you tell me how to recover my gmail?
I can not afford to pay

It is required by Google that users keep current back ups in place to get back in their account

as they are free accounts *non business accounts are free*. They do not have a person that monitors

these. You will get in by using those back ups you put in place such as security questions, phone number

or another email address you put in to get a recovery link sent to. This is there is paid support for helping with gmail

accounts as they are free.

We are not a free service. You can contact customer support if you would like before you continue.

Getting that email back will depend on what you put in for recovery. Or if you have enough info for the recovery forms

or if you stored it on a pc somewhere we can 'reveal' the password.

Please advise.

You should contact customer service here if that is the case. We cannot see fees/agreements as techs.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/phone

I don't have money for this. I live on a small disability.

Please contact customer service and/or go here for a refund.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

Did not get last answer.