Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

Someone logged me out and now i cant get access ro my gail…

Customer Question
Someone logged me out...

Someone logged me out and now i cant get access ro my gail accouont says it cant even locate it

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

My phone was but it was stolen

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Tried all that but its all old numbers that i have no access too and it doesnt even allow me to see my security questions

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No just that i cant get logged in and would like to cuz im locked out of everything my chromebook, my email all of it

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/5/2017
Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 9 months ago
Aparna Indresh

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

Email technician: Aparna Indresh,
 replied 9 months ago

May I have your gmail address? so that we can check for the reset options from my side.