Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

My gmail is. It shows up as. i only want all my gmails to be…

Customer Question
My gmail is***@******.***...

My gmail is***@******.*** . It shows up as***@******.*** . i only want all my gmails to be***@******.*** can you fix?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

I only have a 15 year old computor. I am 83 and do not any thing else

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Ever thing i can understand and that is not much

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that I know of

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/5/2017
Email technician: Bryan, Computer Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Bryan, Computer Support Specialist

Hello, and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you today.

When you open up Gmail, does it automatically bring up the emails for the other account now? When did this first start?

2 days ago It brings up raland3742 and I can not get my old gmail or I can not get any way to compose

You may ignore the failed remote assistance offer shown on this page; let's get started with a free remote session instead.

Please open up the following link on your computer now:

www.fastsupport.com/702452288
Follow the on-screen prompts to open/run the remote file, and click Yes when prompted to allow the remote connection. We will then be connected.