Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I Haven't been able to sign in since at&t broke apart from…

Customer Question
I Haven't been able...

I Haven't been able to sign in since at&t broke apart from Yahoo.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Yahoo account on any other devices?

No

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes; but every time I answer them, the system says my answers are wrong.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes, I need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/5/2017
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 7 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

What email are you trying to get back?

How do you usually access your email? Email client such as windows live, (built in email app

on the computer itself that looks like an envelope) Thunderbird? Using a regular browser such

as Firefox/Internet Explorer/Chrome etc?