Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

With my tablet the only way to contact me is by email or…

Customer Question
With my tablet the...

With my tablet the only way to contact me is by email or telephone. I do not have text or a smart phone.

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Tablet

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Trying to set up account to google play.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Email
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/5/2017
Email technician: Isaac Franklin, Support Technician replied 8 months ago
Isaac Franklin
Isaac Franklin, Support Technician

Hi, my name is ***** ***** welcome to JustAnswer. I'll be the one to assist you with your question regarding your google play. I apologize for the extended wait time you experienced, I've only just come online now and would like to assist you with your question

Do you still have access to your google email/gmail still and want to use that for your

Google Play account?

Have you tried to set this up yet on your tablet or are you starting from scratch?

I still have the email and Gmail account

I am leaving you a visual here for steps as well as written for your tablet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSB_aHtbhg8

On your tablet, go to your app store. Then search in google play.

HIt install. After downloading, open the app.

Make sure you tablet is updated to the current version.

This is a link to show you some neat google play features and how to use.

https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/113409?hl=en

If you have any issues here, let me know.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know. Reply with any and all errors or concerns referring to your technical issue.

Thank you,

~Franklin