Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

When I try to get into hollywoodos it says 500 internal

Customer Question
When I try to...

When I try to get into hollywoodos it says 500 internal error. I need to acces it for work!

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

My android, I was with yahoo but am no longer.

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Email
12/5/2017
Email technician: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 7 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. This message indicated an error with the websites server itself. This is not an issue on your end so unfortunately there is not anything you can do to fix it. Is this happening when you try and log in?

If so , I would wait a bit and try again later. As I said it is an issue on their end. If the problem persists for a couple of hours I suggest you give them a call at(###) ###-####for more information. Usually issues like this are temporary and fixed within 30 to 60 minutes but it depends on what the underlying issue is.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.