Email

Need help with email? Ask your email questions online

I had to reload Windows 10 (bad Update 1709) I loss most of…

Customer Question
I had to reload...

I had to reload Windows 10 (bad Update 1709) I loss most of my files. I need help reloading my Microsoft Outlook software. I have my Product Key

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Outlook? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Not sure I had the Outlook symbol at the bottom of my PC Screen. I clicked on it.

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Non- I don't have the software loaded. How can I re-load it from the web??

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I kinda loss most every thing but had Word, and that stuff and was able to re-load.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Email
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/5/2017
Email technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 9 months ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

May I ask which version of Outlook you need help with reinstalling?

-Jason

I had Windows Outlook 2010. Working fine -- the re-load of Windows 10 wiped it out - I my product key I don't feel I need to purchase anything because a Microsoft Window's Tech worked with me on the problem.

I am sorry to report, but it appears that your bank or credit card company is blocking the payment. You will have to contact your bank or credit card company, let them know that the payment is okay to be processed and that they need to remove the block. Once the block is removed, you may click the "Accept this Offer" button once more to accept.